Please always refer to the producer's manual, which is usually included in the furniture delivery.
CLEANING GLASS PROPERLY
TIPS ON DAILY CLEANING OF GLASS
- Mostly, it's enough to clean glass with clear water. Use a sponge or a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Always clean an entire surface, instead of just a part of it.
- To remove grease (such as finger prints) use a common glass cleaner. Left over water is removed with a sponge or cloth. Subsequently, polish with a microfiber cloth.
- Lime spots will form on top of surfaces if you leave water long enough to evaporate. Hence, always dry any water off immediately. Lime residue may be removed with mild vinegar solution.
- Never use abrasive, corrosive or alkaline cleaning agents, since these will corrode the surface and may leave scratches!
- Objects with rough bottoms may leave scratches that cannot be removed.